Main page content
Click to collapse
Activity 2.5 Scheduling facilitation: Friday (Week 2) - Friday (Consolidation Week 1)
Purpose: As we go through the five weeks of the course, our focus shifts from being participants in a course to considering ourselves as online facilitators in training. To make real progress you will need to facilitate at least one discussion topic in the course either as lead or co-facilitator. You will have the support of the course leader in a coaching role. You can facilitate by yourself or ask a fellow participant to co-facilitate with you.
1) Decide on a topic you would like to facilitate. Choose one from the following:
- the forums for the Activities from Week 3 or Week 4;
- the 'Open Space' forum (if you want to facilitate a topic in the Open Space forum then prepare a question that you think will interest your colleagues);
- the 'Lounge'; or
- the 'Tips and Tricks' forum.
2) Visit Our Facilitation Schedule and add your name as well as a topic if you will be facilitating in the Open Space / Lounge / Tips and Tricks forum. You can facilitate by yourself or ask a fellow participant to co-facilitate with you.
Tools: Google Spreadsheet
When: Friday (Week 2) - Friday (Consolidation Week 1)