Content begins here
Site Information Display
What is Vula?
Vula is UCT's online collaboration and learning environment, used to support UCT courses as well as other UCT-related groups and communities.
For a quick guide, see Getting started in Vula - PDF version. Need further help? Contact email@example.com or call 021 650 5500.
Vula and Turntin
- Vula guide for new UCT students
- Turnitin guide for UCT postgraduate students
Guide to IT services at UCT
Need to assess or improve your digital literacy? Take the UCT digital literacy self assessment or signup to LinkedIn Learning
Learn more using your course lecture recordings
Want to make the most of lecture recordings? Check the following guides
- Practical tips to using lecture recording
- Making the most of your lectures and how lecture captures can support your studying (University of York)
Teaching and learning support
- Professional development and upcoming events
- A collection of UCT resources teaching and learning guides and resources
- Further ICTS training
- A guide to using UCT classrooms and other services
- More about lecture recording at UCT
Guest users log into Vula from an external (non-UCT) email address.
- How to activate your Vula guest account once you are invited
- Go to reset your password (video explanation)